Increase Your Productivity by Organizing 2021
2021 is here! There is no time like the present to get your home, Pinterest, Blogging, and office organized and increase your productivity. Filling in planners, setting up new files, folders, and clearing the clutter can give you a fresh start for the New Year.
This is also the perfect time to organize your paperwork and computer files at work and at home.
Are you ready to start making money with affiliate sales? Creating your own course or eBook?
2021 is the perfect time to reach your goals.
****“This post contains affiliate links in banners/ photos/*words. If you use these links, I will get a small commission from your purchase. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.”****
“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” Benjamin Franklin
- If you are like me, you probably already have appointments scheduled at least into February. Write to your appointments. If you are filling in the planner for several people, you might use different colors for the different people. (You might use a blue pen for your appointments.)
- Set your goals by week/day, month, by 6 months… Make your goals attainable.
- Plan your meals a week in advance. Make a shopping list of items before you go to the store. This will help create a budget you can stick to, and it makes you a more efficient shopper.
- Update To-Do lists every day. Priorities change, new items get added…
- Inspirational quotes to keep you moving forward.
- Plan out some of your blog posts. Brainstorm ideas and supporting details for the next month. (Many bloggers write several posts at once, and space them out in posts over a month or more.)
- Keep track of the important people in your life. Update addresses.
Do you want an incredibly detailed, high-quality family /household organizer for the whole year?
*Deluxe Home Binder–by Abby Lawson thought of EVERYTHING! This is the perfect solution to organize your whole year for busy families and households. This binder covers calendars, lists & logs for recipes, meal planning, medical sheets, finance, Chore Charts, fitness, party planning, pet information, call log, travel information, vehicle maintenance… and so much more.
Free Fun Planner for Teachers Pre-K-5th Grade
- Weekly Lesson Plan Template
- Monthly Lesson Plan Template
- Theme Lesson Plan Template
- Center Activity Template
Also, in my freebie library are social media planners to increase blog traffic. These include:
- Pinterest Board schedulers
- Facebook Group Schedulers
- Book Challenges Schedulers
- Watch out for the ever-changing algorithms in social media.
- Comment on other blogs.
Update Your Pinterest Boards.
- Fresh pins are queen. This means new images and effective Pinterest SEO for links to your blog.
- Only pin fresh pins to 1-3 boards. Three boards max.
- Create new Pinterest boards.
- Create new pins. *Ivory Mix has an amazing library of top-quality photos that will save you a ton of time creating appealing pins. Pinterest wants new images daily.
- *Ivory Mix is one of the best investments I made in my business. This membership includes 100’s of beautiful feminine stock photos.
- Also included in the membership you have access to $1,000’s of dollars of photos, templates, fantastic courses, and a supportive Facebook group.
- I am taking a social media marketing class through *Ivory Mix, right now. Audience Growth Academy was sold separately for several hundred dollars, but you get it for free with your membership! I would highly recommend this course for intermediate and advanced Pinterest marketers.
- Use quality Pinterest SEO to increase views.
- Join new Pinterest Groups in your niche. More is NOT better. You want niche-specific SEO-optimized group boards, only.
This is the best Pinterest course for beginners and intermediate-level Pinterest marketers. Meghan updates this course frequently
Use The *Pinterest Ninja Course to skyrocket your Pinterest Business account. This course is one of the most comprehensive courses I have taken. Meghan takes you from the beginning, setting up your Pinterest account, to getting meaningful engagement.
I went from 6K Audience Viewers to over 130K. I let my account fail to make it succeed. I let my Pinterest account tank because the Pinterest algorithm shifted dramatically.
As I went through the beginning of the course, I realized a made a basic set-up mistake. OOPs, but hey, I learned from my mistake. I revamped ALL my boards and SEO, and saves and pages links increased! Yeah!
Invest in yourself and your business get your *Pinterest Ninja Course.
As a BONUS, Meghan’s course also provides a priceless and super supportive Facebook Mastermind with your purchase! Meghan and the knowledgeable and friendly participants answer questions the group has about Pinterest. I cannot say enough about how this course and Facebook group are so valuable. I have seen some courses charge 10Xs as much.
Find out more in my post 3 Pinterest Tips to Promote Your Business.
Update your Business Facebook page.
- Read the eBook *Strategies Worth Sharing by Brittany Ann for the best advice about Facebook I have seen in my 2 and ½ years of blogging. It is very affordable, and it provides a clear map of how to maximize Facebook Business Page without using Facebook Ads.
- Join new Facebook Groups.
- Post reader engagement items often.
Increase engagement on Twitter.
- Follow more people in your niche.
- Retweet relevant posts.
- Make comments on other people’s posts.
Ready to Create Your Own eBook or Course in 2021?
*eBook Ninja Your course does not have to be blogging-related. It could be money management, a DIY course, Personal Care… Be creative and think outside the box. What are you enthusiastic about and know about? Transform it into a class. It can take the form of an eBook as Megan did with *eBook Ninja. This can include videos and links.
*Ebook Bestseller Bootcamp Course by Ana-The She Approach – Ana’s step-by-step signature video course that teaches bloggers & entrepreneurs how to write, launch and sell their first (or next) bestselling eBook
Ready to Make Money with Affiliate Marketing?
*Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing by Michelle Shroeder-Gardner -– This course is another amazing resource! Plenty of beneficial content focuses on monetizing your blog using affiliate marketing. Resources are well organized and straightforward. I think of it as the quintessential course/manual of how to start, operate, and monetize your blog using affiliate marketing while following the rules and laws that govern the internet. Yes, there are rules and laws to deal with when monetizing your blog. There are six modules in this course and an extensive Bonus section.
Welcome – Introduction to the Course, workbook pages, and access to a private Facebook group. Do you want to know more about *Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing by Michelle Shroeder-Gardner -–? Click the blue link or go HERE for my in-depth Step-by-Step building your blog post which includes insight into Michelle’s course.
Get Organized Digitally and in Physical Formats
- Categorize Folder on the computer-Put random documents in file folders on the computer that can be easily accessed.
Creating Files on the Computer
- Click on the folder icon at the bottom of your computer
- Staring at the computer screen, go to the top left. Click on the folder icon to create a New Folder.
- A folder will appear with the words New Folder underneath.
- Right-click on your laptop. A drop-down menu will appear. Under the word DELETE, you should see the word RENAME. Click on the word RENAME.
- Type in the title of your folder. This will be a category such as Budgeting Posts.
- Once you have the folder labeled. Then, search for the documents you want to put in the folder.
- Select your first file. Next, HOLD DOWN the Ctrl key.
- Keep your finger on the Ctrl key while you click on ALL the files you want in the folder.
- Right-click on the keypad, and select COPY from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the folder to open it.
- Finally, Right-click PASTE.
- Now, all the files you selected should be in the folder marked Budgeting Posts. (In other words, instead of 10 related files located in different places in your list, they can be found in the folder in seconds.
- Once you click the folder. Click through all the files to make sure they transferred correctly. Then, you can delete all the files you transferred in the larger general list.
- *Use colored hanging file folders to group categories. For example, all retirement hanging files might be red.
- Use *regular folders to separate into smaller subcategories such as IRAs, 401 K, different companies…
- Use a *transportable file folder for the current year with different colored tabs. Put this in an accessible place.
- *Letter Hanger– We have one with 3 slots. Each slot can be a category 1) Bills, 2) Other Relevant Mail, and 3) Junk mail to be sorted later. Bonus: We save time looking for our keys because now we put them right on the key hooks underneath. 😉 (You will need a power drill and stud finder to hang up this organizer.)
Other Related Blogging Post